Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Luxury House Plans Will The Bank Mortgage Your House If You Don't Have An Income?

Will the bank mortgage your house if you don't have an income? - luxury house plans

I am a full-time students without a college job fairs (juggling school and children) without support. I have a dream that I have to sell back home. I have to repay student loans and buy a smaller home and resume a better car and the rest of my college money.

I take possession of the house in a month and student loans do not pay much. So, until I sold the house, I have a problem is the mortgage? I do not want any mortgage (a home is very expensive luxury), but I would on a 1 / 4 of their value or less mortgage until I can sell.

I want my mortgage payments you receive the lump sum to make. I have a good credit but no income.

1 comment:

My Take on It said...

You need to borrow income, even if you have done.

Defines a buffer to win a luxury product.

I can only imagine what the taxes on the baby!

Congratulations on winning though!

Post a Comment