Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hans Mop System Report This Or Let It Be ( Burger Dropped On Floor Stepped On Then Served )?

Report this or let it be ( burger dropped on floor stepped on then served )? - hans mop system

I work in a fast-food joint after school Nevermind that one but everyone goes there, and yesterday, my friend or colleague who you want to call it turning on the grill and flipped a burger on the floor, which is not Biggie what happens sometimes, but you have to throw, but he used his spatula to scrape the right word, but before I could claim that he had stepped on his sho impression on him, but then dropped serve sandwiches. Normally this does not bother me too much. We make the burgers the whole time, and sometimes stacking and mites suck dust and dirt with a DustBuster have in the closet, but only from the mens room and we were not dried yet, see what I can tell people are missing and PEand served on the ground after climbing on someone's burger and. I would have said something, but do not want, drama and a little Furr Burger is not much, but I'm worried that I had imagined.

3 comments:

Tired Old Man said...

Let me know where you work, I'm sure I'll not go there, if anyone of you to work. Also, the person's head that you serve, even if she barely touched the ground. The place should be closed to happen so that the>

theredba... said...

Do not worry about it, I am sure that this is not the first time and not the last time something like that. I am sure that his own mother, grandmother, sisters and brothers, younger try their shares if necessary, eat hamburgers, while ......... good, right?

iron maiden77 said...

What? Would you eat this hamburger? How can this and not say anything, or the sandwich and throw it?
What happens when your mother's or another family on the sandwich to eat?

Post a Comment