Friday, February 19, 2010

Pokemon Platinum Shiny Chain Rules It's True Or Not ?

It's true or not ? - pokemon platinum shiny chain rules

It is true that the production facilities of the pokeradar pokemon with the same, increases the probability for a shiny pokemon?
I have more than 25 chains for almost two weeks, but the patch appears brighter than ever. I know the rules and so I made a series of 34 and then appeared a ShinX Starly. Now I can make chains with closed eyes.
I'm beginning to think this thing is not true, and it ran a rumor, just to keep people in the game until the release of the next game. (Pokemon Platinum or something like that) ...

1 comment:

rlsejhm said...

I think you're a little confused. Capture When a patch is bright and shiny pokemon, you can chains of shiny pokemon. With the increase pokeradar not really to see the opportunities that a shiny pokemon. To let you know if there is nobody around him.

Post a Comment