Thursday, January 21, 2010

Buy Pregnancy Test Online Has Anyone Used The "Early-pregnancy-tests" Strips Bought Online? How Accurate Are They?

Has anyone used the "Early-pregnancy-tests" strips bought online? How accurate are they? - buy pregnancy test online

The length of my usual cycle of 28 days, spots before 2 to 3 days. This time I had no blemish, nor any indication that my time is near. And today is my CD28. I did this test this morning was negative. TBC, and I'm in my 13dpo. My time is larger than the CL. What do you suggest another brand? or something else?

1 comment:

BioChemG... said...

Depends on where he is to his comic book and how the concentration of hCG recognized. I have bought a lot of tests to predict ovulation and pregnancy tests on eBay for cheap and hard work - even better than store bought, I think, because it has found a very low concentration of the hormone. I would say that if you are more tapes in line should expect only a few days and try another one, if you do not start - chances are, they are more sensitive than those obtained in a shop anyway. If you really feel the need to spend $ 20 on an exam, but there are online sites compared to the sensitivity of the common brand. Just search for "HPT sensitivity" and find the. Best wishes!

Post a Comment