Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mtv Teen Cribs Nail Salon Who Was The Family On MTV Teen Cribs?

Who was the family on MTV teen cribs? - mtv teen cribs nail salon

I was watching MTV Cribs, young people today and had a family, and I do not think she was famous, I (I may be wrong) very, very rich! His house was like a huge stone house .... Son and daughter had a tour of MTV in the house. They had a room of musical production, a nail and hair salon, a large swimming pool, a region of Morocco, a cigar lounge. two Range Rover and a Mercedes. The girl was dressed in black and had dark hair and her younger son, I think. They lived in Atlanta and had a lot of blacks at home. and the phenomenon of jazz was at home ..... yes ..... No one knew who ??????

3 comments:

disneylo... said...

There were only a rich family. None of the celebrities. His father has something with the property for a job.

Rachel Gaga said...

I do not know the name of the family,
It celebritys.
This is new, young, normal to a family, a tour of his house.

Rachel Gaga said...

I do not know the name of the family,
It celebritys.
This is new, young, normal to a family, a tour of his house.

Post a Comment