Tuesday, January 26, 2010

French Country Computer Armoire If I Travel To Another Country, Will A Criminal Offense Show Up On The Computer?

If I travel to another country, will a criminal offense show up on the computer? - french country computer armoire

Hello. My name is April. Last year, my friends and I were in a shopping mall and store up some things, about $ 10,000 (for luxury handbags, shoes, etc.) of the high-end garage for a period of three months. . . I was finally arrested by an undercover agent and gave me 60 days in jail.

Long story short, I want to Quebec, Canada to go this summer, when I had a French student and want to learn French in person.

I am currently on probation for three points of the "intrusion into a building ... What does this mean. I have a refund, blah, blah, blah. My crime was committed here in Delaware.

Questions:
- If my crime was committed here in Delaware, so I'm going to Canada from New York, I will be arrested?
- When Canada is proposing my name in the database of Interpol, I can identify and arrest?
- Eastern Canada have access to NCIC (FBI) computer? "

I have a few friends tell me not to be arrested, because I do not "expensive", so there is no flag for me. The problem would thenagain in the United States.

Okay, okay, a little warning - I'm not running, not thinking about the functioning of the police and I will do everything legally. I wonder, is the probability of being caught / arrested / etc if I was crazy enough to carry out these acts.

Please answer my question! I know that its wrong to save that little. I would welcome advice from LEO or the police.

5 comments:

ccc said...

His record will be displayed on the computer, and can prove that they wanted for theft, but only if the memory is 100% sure that it goes away You.and delivery, all departments have policies regarding the circumstances under which is delivered to

SHASHASH... said...

if in its opinion, the judge has put a clause in his training that you are as long as you say, the OP should stay out of the country can go it.

crbnmono... said...

there will be no "flags" for example, that I know of. But I know this is not allowed to enter the country from Canada (with an offense or crime), if you pay a fee.

Warren Peace said...

mark, then with the extradition.why no country wants, rather than a thief.

Josey said...

If they see it, but I have to stop because they have no orders from outside. The problem is often getting visas. I drank in public on my record and attacking offense. I travel a lot and often stay in Thailand. I applied for a visa to remain in Thailand for 6 months, and rejected because of the story. So I have to stay for 30 days, then leave and enter in Malaysia and Thailand again and again. Anyone can stay in Thailand without a visa for a maximum of 30 days.
Anyone can stay in Canada for a maximum of 180 days without a visa. They are no problems you enter. It is when you apply for a visa, if you and you could have problems.

Post a Comment