Sunday, January 3, 2010

Off Road Bikes For Sale MA - Dirtbikes, Registering For Off-road Use (trails) With Bill Of Sale Only? (No Title)?

MA - Dirtbikes, registering for off-road use (trails) with bill of sale only? (No title)? - off road bikes for sale

I have dirt bikes, which I would receive the $ 35 / $ 40 for the sticker for the off-road use in designated areas.

Since it is the road, most of which I do not have the title. While the VIN is not reported stolen, I get that the label with a single deed? I was contacted by some people on the ground that MA is not too much more than just the titles of all SUVs involved told. (They are very strict with them for road vehicles, though!)

This probably also applies to a snowmobile and ATV.

In addition, another part to this question. If I were a-or. off road (enduro), dirt bike, and I have a road legal plate on, so I can take the streets?

Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As far as I know, you have no way to take your bike on the track, but if they road.and license, so you can mount an Enduro on the street with the rest of them.

Post a Comment