Monday, January 11, 2010

Lupus Butterfly Rash Pictures Lupus Rash Or Other Type Of Rash?

Lupus Rash or other type of rash? - lupus butterfly rash pictures

Are there any other condition that a rash on the sides of the nose causes?

I had this summer, would be worse, when in the sun one day I went into the pool was very, very remarkable. I always have redness around the nose, I saw pictures of the butterfly rash of lupus, and it seems very similar, I have told other symptoms such as joint pain (arthritis, they had as a child, but could not see another doctor) I have fatigue, but I thought maybe because I'm insufficient weight loss when I learned he had celiac disease (an autoimmune disease)

1 comment:

Kitty said...

The only way to know for sure is to confirm a rheumatologist to see. It will examine the rash and run blood work as an ANA (anti-nucleur) in the case of a high positive, you have a very good chance of lupus. Rosasia (sp?) May be similar, it's just an adult form of acne. Even those very fair and sensitive to the sun can get a skin rash. To view the rhubarb and GOOD LUCK!

Post a Comment